Driven by vision to achieve significant growth in the industry, we are engaged in offering Eucalyptus Oil. It is highly used for preparing cough syrups. This oil is extracted from naturally fresh leaves and plants of eucalyptus tree. To ensure long shelf life of the oil we pack it using quality approved packaging material and store in our temperature controlled warehouse. The clients can avail our Eucalyptus Oil in different quantity packaging options as per their requirements. We offer this oil at reasonable prices.
- Good ointment for the skin
- Clear to pale yellow liquid
- Longer shelf life
Eucalyptus Globulus Oil which is obtained through Steam Distilled extraction method. Eucalyptus Globulus Oil is a clear to pale
Eucalyptus Globulus Oil which is obtained through Steam Distilled extraction method. Eucalyptus Globulus Oil is a clear to pale yellow liquid holding application in skin ailments such as burns, blisters, wounds, insect bites, lice and skin infections, as well as to combat the effects of colds and the flu. We also offer customized packaging as per customer requirements.
- Botanical Name : Eucalyptus globulus
- Plant Part : Woods and Leaves
- Origin : China
- Aromatic Scent : Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil has a very herbaceous scent with soft woody undertones.
- Specific gravity : Between 0.9065 and 0.9155 at 19 degree C
- Refractive Index : Between 1.463 and 1.466 at 20 degree C
- Optical Rotation : +5 degree 27 to 9 degree 39
- Packing : As per customerâs requirement.
- Storage :Store in glass or aluminium container away from direct sunlight